"If you have come here to help me, then you are wasting your time. But if you have come here because your liberation is bound up in mine, then let us work together" -Lilla Watson, Aboriginal Activist

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mail, Round II

Now that I again have a home, I will again be receiving mail! Back to my first mailing address, so please send anything and everything from here on out to my P.O. Box in Coban:

Cuerpo de Paz
Apartado Postal 66

Coban, Alta Verapaz 16001

Guatemala, Centro America


*Helpful tips:
-Only send packages/letters through USPS. FedEx, DHL, UPS, and other private companies will tax me heavily upon receiving such mail.
-Write the above address in full, in RED marker. It looks more official and is more likely to get to me quickly.


And while any and all mail will surely make my day (letters and postcards, please!), here's my updated wish-list for care-packages, as requested:

1. Almond butter and/or raw almonds
2. Quinoa
3. Dark chocolate peanut M&M's
4. Your thoughts, ideas, recipes, new music discoveries...surprise me!
AND
5. Seeds for a garden project (vegetables and/or herbs: in particular I'm not sure I can find seeds for Okra, Kale, or Zucchini here but feel free to surprise me!)
6. Children's/Young Adult books/magazines in Spanish (used or new) for the Campur library project! (some in English would be okay, too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment