"If you have come here to help me, then you are wasting your time. But if you have come here because your liberation is bound up in mine, then let us work together" -Lilla Watson, Aboriginal Activist

Monday, November 8, 2010

Dear Grandma

Dear Grandma Kay,

I just received your lovely letter...it's always so nice to get mail. I'm so happy to hear that you're doing well. It sounds like Dad is really keepng up with getting you hard copies of my blogs--I'm so glad you enjoy reading them! I also very much like this new life choice you 've made for yourself--I personally think 39 is a much more appropriate age for you. If nothing else, there aren't a whole lot of 91 year olds out there that use the word "blog" in their regular vocabulary...

I'm in Antigua for the week catching up with other volunteers from my training class. Got to take the most wonderful HOT shower last night at my hostel . Can't wait to see you for the holidays!

Que te cuides--

Love,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment