"If you have come here to help me, then you are wasting your time. But if you have come here because your liberation is bound up in mine, then let us work together" -Lilla Watson, Aboriginal Activist

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dear readers

Dear Cartas de Lejos readers,

More so than I had ever imagined, Cartas de Lejos has become such an important part of my PC experience. It's given me a way to record my thoughts, my experiences, and perhaps most importantly, to communicate with those of you back home and beyond. I owe you all--friends and family alike--a big thanks for the support and encouragement you've given me over the past two months (and the eight months before that!). My readership during the siege was at an all-time high, and I know that it was due to your added attentiveness during this time of doubt and insecurity. I thank you all for your continued support during my PC adventure...it would be a whole lot harder to get through my struggles without it!

I love you all!

xoxo,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment